Thursday, July 31, 2008

THURSDAY #7!!!!

ONLY TWO MORE THURSDAYS!!!!!!!!! Hoorah!!!! Little by ever so little, I am pulling out of my depressive downward spiral to hell. Not counting today, or the day we leave, we only have 15 days left. HOORAH!

Last night, we went and saw Batman! It was pretty boss. The movies here are sooo cheap. Wednesday is 2 for 1 day, and Drew and I paid $2.80 per ticket (USD) So cheap! I wish we hadn't just had dinner before we went cause I seriously wanted some caramel popcorn. We didn't get any though. Maybe next time. I also had a pretty throbbing headache, so I didn't want to do anything but just sit.

Tonight, I don't think we have anything planned. We both seem to be extremely tired. Maybe I'll be able to finish Messenger tonight, so I can do the whole Jane Eyre thing soon.

No comments: