Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday #5

Today was a day full of choice words in my head about the curriculum here. I won't discuss it since a few people don't seem to take kindly to my opinions. Just know that I'm not happy, and being a teacher, I expect more out of these people. So to put it succinctly, I wrote to the professor in charge of the Spanish department at LaVerne University where I am getting my college credits, finding out how many weeks I have to be in class to earn my 8 credits, and if it is any less than 8, I am dumping the rest of my classes. My experience here has been a joke, if I could afford to send myself home early, I would, but at least I can attempt to get rid of some of my classes and maybe get a partial refund on those classes. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

In other news, we head off to Acapulco today. I hope it goes well. I'll write more about it when we get back.

No comments: