Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday #3

Sorry guys, we didn't make it to Lucha Libre last night. I had a nasty headache, and couldn't imagine running through the crazy streets in the middle of the night being dizzy. Hopefully we'll go next week. I heard it was as entertaining as the WWF or whatever it is now.

We had a fiesta at school today for the fourth of july. They had hamburguesas and stale chips. I ate 2 pieces of cheese and a bunch of stale chips. I couldn't eat the hambergers, they looked questionable, and I wanted a perros calientes, and I didn't get one! So I wasn't going to eat a hamburger!

I found a recipe for chongos zamoranos online, I'm going to have to translate it into english, and then I'm going to learn how to make that shizz.

I don't know what we're going to do tomorrow. Drew mentioned something about possibly going over to Taxco for the day, but I'm not sure if that's something we're going to do yet. His Spanish is a lot better than mine (goes without saying!), so maybe we will. Who knows. I'll let you guys know probably on Monday. We might just hang out saturday, maybe go up to the market again or something. I duno.

Only 6 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

R. said...

Wow, it doesn't seem like you guys have been there 3 weeks already... that's a good thing I guess! It probably seems longer to you though, lol.

Yaaay only 6 more weeks!!! =D