Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Las Aventuras de Drew

!Peligro! !El proximo mensaje es en Espaňol!

(Warning! The following message is en Spanish!)*


*Don’t worry. I will translate it at the bottom.

Estoy escribiendo en Espaňol porque yo necesito practicar espaňol ahora. Traduciré este mensaje en ingles a bajo. Este mensaje va hacer corto porque no se hablar/escribir bien Espaňol.

Mi siento mas confortable con el idioma y la gente de México. Ayer, Maddy y you fuimos a la peluqueria sin un diccionario de espaňol.

La comida es muy sabrosa aquí. Ayer, comí un chile habanero. Despues de la primera mordida me dio hipo por cinco minutos. Maddy pensó que fuí a vomitar porque sudé mucho y mi cara estaba roja. Lo creen ó no lo creen, pero no tuvé “problemas” después de comer el chile.

Maňana, Maddy y yo vamas a trater de otra vez ver una lucha libre. Los anuncios se ven bien. Los cuatro luchadores se ponen mascaras. Estoy entusiasmado.

Bien. Este mensaje lo escribí en una hora y diez minutos, mas or menos. La próxima vez escribiré más rápido.

Hasta luego,

- Dreu

ENGLISH TRANSLATION!

I am writing in Spanish because I need to practice Spanish now. I will translate this message into English below. This message is going to be short because I do not know how to speak/to write Spanish well.

I feel more comfortable with the language and the people of Mexico. Yesterday, Maddy and I went to a barbershop without a Spanish Dictionary.

The food is delicious here. Yesterday, I ate a habanero pepper. After the first bite I got the hiccups for five minutes. Maddy thought I was going to vomit because I was sweating a lot and my face was red. Believe it or not, but I did not have “problems” after I ate the chile.

Tomorrow, Maddy and I are going to try again to see a wrestling match. Four wrestlers wear masks. I am excited.

Ok. This message was written in one hour and ten minutes, more or less. The next time I will write faster.

See you later,

- Drew

No comments: