RULES: You either have to LOVE IT or HATE IT. No in between.
Let's start with an easy one:
- SQUEEZE CHEESE - Love it - Well, I used to when I was younger, on Ritz. I haven't bought it since I have been married though...
- THE PHRASE "ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE" - Hate it- it's stupid, sometimes babies come even when you don't fall in love.
- VINYL PEOPLE STICKERS ON REAR WINDOWS OF SUV'S CHRONICALLY THE FAMILY TREE INCLUDING THE PETS - Hate them. We saw someone with a lady, 2 dogs and a cat on the back of their car yesterday. I giggled. I like the man visibly scraped off idea!
- THE PHRASE "IT IS WHAT IT IS" - Hate it. I like you get what you get, and you don't throw a fit. :)
- SISTERS-IN-LAWS- I only have one. Nothing to compare it to, so Love it?
- SISTERS- Love them, they're both crazies.
- TEENAGERS IN "LOVE" - Love it, except when I have my own children, definitely will be a hate it.
- Shake it by Metro Station- Love it, best running song starter, ever!
- THE TWILIGHT SERIES - Even with Breaking Dawn, still love it
- SATURDAY FOOTBALL - Hate it, it's as stupid as the people that watch it.-sorry!
- Blogs that have music players-Hate it. It's stupid. Except on MySpace, I like that. I turn off my volume when I hear it playing.
- The political views of Hollywood Celebrities- Hate it- it's stupid and if a celebrity can sway a vote, then I feel bad for that person for not thinking for themselves. Except Tina Fay is pretty dang cool.
- Bajio's Pineapple Shrimp Salad- Hate it- never had it? But I'm off shrimp for quite a while after that episode in Acapulco!