Unspectacular Me - More like Weird Me - Michele did you make that title?
1. Post these rules.
2. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
3. Tag 6 fellow bloggers
I think I did something like this a few months back. I can't think of anything though....I'll keep this window open til I come up with something....
1. I'm unable to organize, and when I do, it takes every single bit of my attention, and it takes FOREVER. I can clean like nobodies business, but to actually PUT something away is extremely difficult for me mentally. I work in piles. I also hate, hate, hate piles and clutter, so needless to say, this often presents a problem, and I end up throwing away important documents cause I'm too lazy to go through the stacks I've made.
2. I like mini marshmallows and mini Swedish fish cause I like the corn starch coating- the large sized ones don't have enough "powder" on them.
3. I asked Drew, and he said that I like to eat Reese's Peanut Butter cups, even though I'm totally allergic to them. True, true!
4. Since I'm on a food tangent, I like peas. Like a lot. I'll eat peas with everything. I even like eating them frozen.
5. I can't get to sleep unless I've showered within the last 4 hours. *UNLESS I'm extremely tired- THIS RARELY happens.
6. Sometimes I get unhealthy obsessions over random things, and it takes a while to get over it. i.e. baking, knitting, other stuff...
I have others here
Whoever, I really don't care...that way, I don't have to let anyone know.
Go forth and make me smile.