Saturday, September 13, 2008

Love me some Saturday, 7:00AM surveys!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45am baby- the cat sat on me.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Who would really say pearls, I'd like to know

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? uhhh, I think it was Voyage to the Center of the Earth down in Mexico. We saw a LOT of movies there...

4. What is your favorite TV show? I love Gray's Anatomy and The Office the same. I can't wait!!!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? It depends on the time. Cereal, protein drink, or eggs.

6. What is your middle name? Elisabeth

7. What food do you dislike? Chicharrón- oh man that shizz is nasty!

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I'm kind of enjoying the new Estelle cd with Kanye. I love Kanye....

9. What kind of car do you drive? some ugly red car. I don't even want to talk about it.

10. Favorite sandwich? Well, to be honest, I lost my love of sandwiches when I couldn't have peanut butter anymore. Stupid, stupid allergies

11. What characteristic do you despise? shallow mindedness- drives me batty!

12. Favorite item of clothing? Hoodies. LOVE them, and can't wear them very often

13. If you could go anywhere in t he world on vacation, where would you go? I want to go sight seeing over in Europe.

14. Where would you retire to? I would like to retire to the Oregon coast. I would wear fishermen sweaters and sip tea by a fire while winter storms rage. It would be glorious!- DOOD RACHAEL, I AM SO DOING THIS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My most MEMORABLE and bestest birthday are 2 VERY different things. Memorable- when Rissy got to buy Lion King on MY birthday, when I didn't get anything. BESTEST birthday was going up to Seaside and hanging out on the beach, collecting zillions of starfish for as LONG as I wanted. It was divine!

16. Furthest place you are sending this questionnaire? EVERYWHERE, it's going on the interwebs

17. Person you expect to send it back first? I don't care!

18. When is your birthday? March 4th, I'd like a Wii I can play for a day, some candy, and some pretty sparkle things. :) - oh, and a doughnut.

19. Morning person or a night person? I used to be a night person before this responsibility randomness came in to my life. Jerk....

20. Pets: Lexy and Drew. I love them!

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My body seems to finally have started working. hah! TMI!

22. What did you want to be when you were little? 1. an Astronaut. - I still do, SO cool! 2. Computer Programmer- I seem to have lost most of my programming skillz-dangit! 3. A teacher. 1 out of 3 aint bad, right?

23. How are you today? I'm dandy. I got up real early and now I'm hungry for breakfast!

24. What is your favorite flower? meh, I love them all- you give me flowers, I'll LOVE them.

25. What are you listening to right now? listening to Drew giggle at Flight of the Concord

26. What was the last thing you ate? Papa Murphy's pizza- I'm kind of liking those, last night for dinner

27. Do you wish on stars? Nah, that's a minor catastrophe, and I don't have a trampoline to lay on and think about them anymore.

28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cornflower blue- I like that color, definitely underappreciated

29. How is the weather right now? 64 degrees- it's going to get hot today, so we froze the house.

30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I think it was Robert, telling me what gas prices were in Tennnnneeeessssseeeeee

31. Favorite soft drink? I don't care much for the bubbly...BUT I like coke zero a LOT.

32. Favorite restaurant? Rachael- burgerville isn't a REAL restaurant! -I like Indian Food resaurants bests

33. Hair color ? Dang, I saw these pics, and it looked ORANGE! I have no idea...I'm having like a crisis, and contemplated bleaching it the other day- but that would compromise my feminism!

34. Summer or winter? I love them both- I'm ready to wear some warm clothes though since my summer work clothes are scarce.

35. Chocolate or Vanilla? Depends on what. Ice cream? Vanilla. Cake? Vanilla. Everything else: chocolate

36. Coffee or tea? tea is just fun to say!

37. Do you want your friends to email you back: Well, I'm posting instead, but sure!

38. When was the last time you cried? Good question. Back in Mexico maybe? Oh wait, no.....I had a mini breakdown in the attic a couple weeks ago. I'm OK now though!

39. What is under your bed? A box of sheets- we have a LOT of sheets. There's probably dusty fluffs too.

40. What did you do last night? We watched Kite Runner, well, I watched for like Half and hour, had to pay too much attention to subtitles, so I fell asleep. I am a PARTY animal

41. What are you afraid of? Not being the best at everything. I know, I know, something I don't have to really be AFRAID of. HAH!

42. Salty or sweet? eeewww, I don't like salt! Sweeties, all the way!

43. How many keys on your key ring? I have 2 sets since I hate keys. I have 5 on my "car" set- 2 car keys -1 unlocks the car, one starts the car...TOTALLY lame, house key, gate key, mail box key. Then I have work keys, it has 2 keys. 1 to get into work, 1 to get into my classroom.

44. How many years at your current job? Two now

45. Favorite day of the week? I love the Friday night to saturday night stretch

46. Do you make friends easily? Only if you're cool!

49. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? I do, I'm SO nosey!

LOTS OF FUN I look forward to hearing back from you!

Go to 'Forward' then change my answers to your answers and send to all your friends – including me.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I so think you need to bleach your hair. I really liked the ends of your hair that were really blond. I have heard people tell mom that she has 1 child of each...Me the brunette cause well there is no guessing...you the red head and Rissa the blond. Ok so she isn't that blond any more but you know what I mean....