Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday #4

I am in a down right ornery mood today. My teacher wasn't kind to me, told me that she hated her situational class yesterday- that the students were HORRIBLE (which just so happened to be Drew's class)- she said that he was being extremely rude to Juliana, but I talked to her and she said, uh, no, we were joking with each other. So I think my teacher took it out on me. I'm getting some wishy washy responses from 2 people about Acapulco, so Drew cancelled the 2nd room and now I have to creatively tell them that they're welcome to come, but they have to pay for their own rooms, etc. ugh. I hate being rude like that. I don't mind being RUDE but when I have to continually be cordial with them, it's difficult to not hurt their feelings.

I have extremely strong feelings against one of the girls that is coming with us. I hope and pray it goes ok. Anyway, that's about it. I should probably stop since I got scolded for being late to my conversation class yesterday, so I think I'll just be 5 minutes late instead of 10 or 15. That class is like pure torture.

1 comment:

R. said...

Awww that sucks.

I'm SO excited for you to go to Aculpoco though!! EEE!!!