Saturday, November 13, 2010

Numero 13

In the middle of the night, I often wake up thinking about *things* and some of the thoughts lately have been about what to be thankful for.  There are so many things.  I often have a fun/clever idea and I think, "I should write that down." and to be totally lame, when I was pregnant, I WOULD write stuff down.  My mind was ca-razy! But I'm gotten out of the habit of doing so, so the thoughts leave as quick as they came.

So today, I decided I'm thankful for Drew.  He's my best friend, a great baby daddy, and witty. ;)  I appreciate that I don't have to use my filter flap around him.  If I want to say something, I say it and most times, he agrees with me.  Sometimes, he even eggs me on!

I love that he takes good care of Elisabeth- he switches off bath nights with me, he gets up with her on the weekends so I can pretend to sleep in, and he never brushes her teeth. (OK, maybe occasionally)

I could go on an on about lame, sappy stuff, but I'll spare you.  I don't like gloating about him, and I feel that relationship fodder needn't be shared with the world (esp. via Facebook). ;)

Just be happy with me knowing he's a good fit for me and my personality, and that's all that matters!

1 comment:

Michele said...

What's up with that hat? Isn't it great not having to use the flap at home?
And fb...hahaha
I like Apple Drewdal too