Friday, August 29, 2008

You know you RAWK when you think educational t-shirts are awesome!

I was at the library picking up some much anticipated book reading today and saw a shirt at the library for $8 that said catch the book worm, and it had a worm on it. I found it rather amusing. If I had had $8 on me, I would have bought one. I chuckled to myself after the realization came into my head of- 'I need that for work!' hahaha

I left work at noon today. I have some laminated things to cut out, but other than real curriculum, that we don't necessarily even start for a few days, I feel pretty ready. My classroom is as clean as it's going to get, and I have my list of things to go over in the first week. I feel ready.

I came home, exercised, showered and went to say hello to Kristi over at Oakdale. I'm so glad she's in the district with me. I get lonely being the only nooob sometimes.

I took pictures of my classroom this morning. I'll post a few here for your looking pleasure.

I'm excited to have a weekend. I want to go to farmers market tomorrow and get watermelon and corn. I love good corn, but not nasty corn. :) duh. hahaha

Ok, without further ado- picture fest!



I have made myself a little office. :D




The view of my classroom from my desk



My FAVORITE part of starting the school year- AND I got to do it on a very brand new white board!


My cutie bulletin board outside


I guess this is another angle.



And last, but definitely NOT least, my fixed LCD screen, HOORAY!!!! As you can see, I was uploading pics as I did this. hehehehe

1 comment:

Michele said...

OH so pretty! I love your screen. Your room looks great. Your windows are fantabuloso. They are going to make such a difference this year. Your board in the hall is great too. You are such a good teacher!