Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday #8 - yay!

Only one more Friday and then we're OUTTA HERE!!!

I finished Jane Eyre last night = GREAT book - I *highly* recommend it. Short, sweet, and straight to the point. And it had an Edward, how could it NOT be good?!

We didn't do anything else last night. I downloaded Black and White, so Drew played that for a good portion of the night. I didn't realize how old that game is, cause the graphics are horrible. It made me want to play Tropico- I wish I had brought more games down here to play rather than just Sim City 4, and Sims for my laptop. Oh well.- Only 7 more days, right?

Tomorrow, I don't think we're going to do much of anything. We're going to come over to the school and internet it up til it closes at 2, and afterward, probably nothing since there's no more monies, and the school is going to Xochicalco on Saturday and Taxco on Sunday- both of which we've already done, so it's pointless to go again. Once you've seen one pyramid, you've seen them all. How snotty is that? HAHA

So here I come next week - bing it on! Oh, and I'm totally done with taking classes mentally. I just don't seem to care any more. - not that I cared all that much to begin with, but at least I was trying. Now it's a plug and play- if I know the formula of the sentence, I do it, otherwise it's pointless. I'm just done. I'm ready to go home. I'm also kind of done with the whole formal dinner every day thing. I'm excited to go home and eat on the couch if I feel like it. :D Crap, I'd even eat on the bed by this point!

No comments: