Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday #7

I only have 1 more monday, one more sunday, and one more tuesday left. I am SOOO uberly excited. I can't tell you how much I'm ready to be done with this place. I just don't want to do it anymore. It reminds me of the last 2 weeks of teaching, where we don't get a dang thing done without pulling teeth. I feel like one of my students. I'm glad I didn't pressure them into much that last 2 weeks- it would have been suicide.

So not much else is new here. We're almost done with Breaking Dawn. I think Drew is still wanting to go to Tepotzlan this weekend since 6 Flags is out. I don't care if we go. I want to head up to the zocalo and market one last time to get a cd and hopefully some stuff for xmas for drew's brothers.

Yeah, I guess that's about it. I am ready to go home and eat lemon bars.

No comments: