Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh dangs, I got tauged!

I got tagged. And I like random survey crap- so here it goes!

If you get tagged, you have to list 10 things that make you happy. What are the things that tickle your fancy, make you smile or still give you that butterfly sensation. What things do you seek out and truly enjoy. The only rule is that you can't say your kids or your spouse...it's too easy.

1. The ocean- I never dreamed that I would love something so much. I could literally sit out there and look at the waves coming in all day. I actually remembered that last Labor Day weekend, Drew and I went out to the coast and set up a tent so Drew could read in it while I sat right next to the water and read some random book. That was probably one of the BESTEST days ever. It was beautiful

2. My bed- I would have never said this before Mexico, but now, every time I look/lay on my bed, I get a little happiness inside that it's so nice and comfortable.

3. My Sisters - I agree with you Shel- Although, sometimes, they're just down right retarded, I still love them and like hearing their stories. :D

4. My computer and all it entails- Drew told me the last week in Mexico that if my computer died and I didn't have access to another one, that my life source would quickly deplete. I thrive on it and don't seem to be happy without my daily dose of nets. -I'm just that geeky. hehehe

5. When I can find Kangaroos on Ebay for super cheap! I haven't bought new shoes in probably a year, but man, when I do, that is some exciting times! I love those guys!

6. Finishing exercising- especially if it was difficult to get started in the first place- to know that I accomplished something good for me is a wonderful feeling. I thrive on those endorphins.

7. LexyLoo- I must love her to pieces, cause man has she been a pain in my backside. That cat deserves the gold medal of annoyingness. But she sure does make me smile. Especially when she tries to eat my cupcake!

8. Reading - me too! - love it, love it, love it! I was just mentioning to Michele how I don't have a book to read right now and it's kind of weird. Crazy

9. The thought that someday I will hopefully become a mommy makes me pretty happy. I feel like I've waited patiently for a very long time, and I'm hoping that with all my educational background, I can give future children a pretty developmentally appropriate upbringing. LOL now I sound all interviewey. hahaha

10. Remodeling. I love the mass destruction. Love it! I like being able to take something ugly/old and transform it into something beautiful and clean. I know I complain about it, and it's hard work, but it's definitely worth the struggle.

I now tag: whoever wants to do it. :P

3 comments:

Michele said...

AWE Thanks! I am glad I can be your retard.
I think you need to do the same thing this labor day weekend.
Seriously....I think we would die with out our computers. I have felt so bad for Rissa this summer.
Also...who the heck is checking your blog from Germany? WTF?

Maddy said...

We'll go out if it's warm, for sure! Well, that or work on my classroom of hell. One or the other!

I feel bad for rissy too, but she'll be home this weekend, right?

I have no idea who checks it. There's a few random places, kind of cool!

Michele said...

Yes Rissy gets home on Friday night.