Thursday, August 28, 2008

100th POST!

I'm happy to announce that my 100th post is a survey from Kristi! YAY!


I have "new job" insomnia.... so im taking surveys... :) if ur bored or cant sleep send it on back :)

The A to Z Survey
1. A is for age: Who's age?
2. B is for beer of choice: EWWWW HOrse pee!
3. C is for career right now: What was I thinking?
4. is for your dog's name? Beans and Petey- I LOVE THEM!
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: RUnning water- can't live without it! haha
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: That's a toughy, I like Gray's and The Office most!
7. G is for favorite game: Would you Rather
8. H is for Home town: The city of Salt
9. I is for instruments you play: My nose!
10. J is for favorite juice: I'm not a big fan of juice. I like apple juice though
11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Oh I know who they are ;)
12. L is for last place you ate: Taco Bell yesterday for Drew's 9pm cravings.
13. M is for marriage: I like it!
14. N is for your full name: Madeleine Elisabeth Jackson- I like it
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Just one
16. P is for people you were with today: Work buddies, and Drew, and a whole lot of parents at WalMart-gah
17. Q is for quote: It is futile to do with more what can be done with fewer - Ockham
18. R is for Biggest Regret: Going to Mexico. hahaha
19. S is for status: a bit tired.
20. T is for time you woke up today: 6:00am
21. U is for underwear you have on now: You wanna know?
22. V is for vegetable you love: Cucumbers and zucchini!
23. W is for worst habit: My pessimistic issues.
24. X is for x-rays you've had: uhm, face, teeth, I think that might be it?
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: I got a rootbeer float ice cream bar at work!
26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Pisces! The best!

I tag YOU!

No comments: