Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday #8!! Yahoo!

Alls I can say is that I'm excited to be going back to home, getting back into my routine and enjoying my life. I'm excited to eat lemon bars and to sleep in my bed. :)

Yesterday, we went to the market and bought some xmas gifts and a whole bunch of cds and a dvd for really cheap! We bought Se Busca - I guess it's Wanted in English? with Angeline Jolie. Trust me, if you haven't seen it, don't. It's not worth it. It's impractical and impossible and totally stupid. Worse than that Tom Cruise movie where they can see into the future about other people committing crimes. Just stupid. Wait til it's on cable and watch while you're doped out on cough medicine or something- something to make it better. hahahaha

Uhm, we went to Mega (Like target), and Costco and walked back home. It was a pretty decent day. :)

Oh, I also had a nightmare last night about work and being out of control of that area of my life. Guess I should start thinking about what to do with 2nd graders, eh?

No comments: