Friday, January 16, 2009

Weeeeekendsss

I barely slept last night. Holy moly- I have never not slept at least half the night away before, what gives? I literally sat there for hours upon hours with my eyes open. They didn't even want to be shut. How obnoxious.


I am knitting a blanket that is taking FOR-EV-ER. It's a fine thread and 3 billion stitches per row, and an intricate pattern. Never again. I've been working on it for over 4 or 5 months, can't even remember now, and not even half way done. I have got to get going. I guess good thing for new seasons of tv shows so I can push myself to knit while I watch tv at least?! Go motivation! hahaha


Man, I don't have any new pictures to share. Maybe tomorrow after I sleep as much as humanly possible. Alls I can say is, thank goodness for a 3 day weekend. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Michele said...

You could post a photo of your blanket or of the pattern so we know what you are knitting