Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday #2

So at what? 7:00 tonight, we will have been here a week. I can say that I officially hate it here. I'm not sure if I'll get through the next 7 weeks. I hate my bed, I hate the smells, I hate not being able to do anything for Drew's birthday, I hate the noises, I hate the exhaust on the street, I hate learning spanish, I hate the culture, I hate that I can't pre-spot my clothes when I get shizz on them, I hate that no one has dishwashers, I hate that they don't have dryers, I hate the weather, I hate throwing toilet paper in the trashcan, I hate it. I feel like a spoiled rotten tantruming kid - and to top it off, I really don't care. This sucks.

5 comments:

Michele said...

There is a South Park where they talk about Mexico smelling like Arse. I am sure it has to do with the toilet paper thing. How often does Pablo dump your garbage?

R. said...

<3

No tide-to-go's!?

Maddy said...

For shell - yeah, it smells like arse. The cleaning ladies empty the garbage every other day. Pablo is good for fixing things and moving beds. hahaha oh, and gardening.

For rachael, no tide-to-go's - it's amazing what you forget to bring which is sheer convenience at home, such as those. :/

Monica said...

That toilet paper thing is really gross...

Brammer Family said...

You guys crack me up. :) At least you're doing this together! :)