Wednesday, June 11, 2008

4:30am

I think every night, without fail, Lexy has woken us up on or around 4:30am since Ryan moved in. Ryan is in HER room and I think it's her protest. We have tried coaxing her into our room, we've tried keeping her out of our room, we've tried keeping her in our room, but she just sits and moans like she's DYING! EVERY NIGHT! Maybe this is my smooth transition into motherhood. At least it's only once a night, eh? hahaha

So this morning when I got up and got dressed and everything, this is how I find her on her bed:


So yeah, I had to take a picture. Her eyes were slit open so she was following me around, but that position just cracked me up. All my hatred for that night went away in the laugh. Oh lexy, you butt. I love you way more than maybe I should! I promise you'll get your room back in a couple of months. (You wouldn't think a cat would be vexed over losing their bedroom...but you'd be WRONG!)

4 comments:

Michele said...

Poor lexy lou. She looks like she needs to be brushed.

Michele said...

Poor lexy lou. She looks like she needs to be brushed.

Maddy said...

She got brushed like 2 days ago! She won't let me brush the undercarriage though. LOL

R. said...

lol! she is so cute though, awww!! hehehehe!