Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I don't have anything to post

So here's the rundown of my life:
- I gain weight VERY well
- My stomach is expanding
- I'm back at work after a very wonderfully sleep-induced spring break
- Looks like my job prospects for fall are completely shot. I'm OK with it, BUT I don't like being told I CANT do something, so in that respect, I'm completely ticked.
- I only have 12 more weeks of lugging around ballerina toes
- I can eat sushi in 12 weeks
- I can drink caffeinated beverages in 12 weeks!
- I can run til my heart stops beating in a little more than 12 weeks....ok, more like16 to be more realistic?

Otherwise, everything else is pretty monotonous. That's a good thing, right? So I guess it's time for a survey

25 Things about US

This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you. Then tag whoever you want to do this! Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-)

♥ What are your middle names?
Drew's is Drew, mine is Elisabeth

♥ How long have you been together?
9 years, 3 months, and 20 days <3

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
uh, like 2 days? We just knew we were really cool

♥ Who asked who out?
Uh, Drew did? We were going to go on a "cheap" date!

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 27, Drew's 64

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
We see Drew's sibling the most lately. Did was more my family.

♥ Do you have any children together?
We have 70.36% of a child.

♥ What about pets?
Sadly, no. And no, I don't want to talk about it. :(

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Wouldn't YOU like to know!

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nah, I went to Skyline, Drew went to Highland. I'm so much cooler than he is!

♥ Are you from the same home town?
YEAH! He lived right down the hill!

♥ Who is smarter?
It depends on who you ask!

♥ Who is more sensitive?
Oh definitely me, I whine at everything

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Dairy Queen. I love me some blizzards!

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
I don't know mileage, so either up in Alaska somewhere, or down in Cuernavaca, Mexico

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
hahaha we both do!

♥ Who has the worse temper?
ME!

♥ Who does the cooking?
Usually I do. I love cooking! AND BAKING!

♥ Who is more social?
It depends. I've been extremely anti-social lately.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Def. me

♥ Who is more stubborn?
We're both stubborn. We like to stick our tongues out at each other

♥ Who hogs the bed?
My pillows do

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Weekdays+work= me, any other time, Drew.

♥ Where was your first date?
We went to temple square to see the Christmas lights....awwwwww!!!

♥ Who has the bigger family?
I'm not sure

♥ Do you get flowers often?
No, but strangely enough, I got flowers twice in like 4 days a couple weeks ago. (Only 1 from Drew) ...the other from our vet...

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Which one?

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
I'm not telling you those details!

♥ Who eats more?
We eat about the same lately

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
I did, and do the laundry. Although Drew does it sometimes. I just have more free time than he does.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
me=software, drew=hardware, it's a good combination

♥ Who drives when you are together?
We try to switch off

No comments: