Sunday, October 12, 2008

Whatev

I don't have any cool news. My leg isn't acting up today, but I also haven't exercised. I'm kind of wanting to, but also realize the repercussions of doing so, and I'm not sure if I want those, either.

I've been contemplating redownloading photoshop, but I've been too lazy to find the "right" one. ;)

I made a cheesecake today. It looks a bit questionable. I haven't tried it yet.

I don't really feel like the whole work game tomorrow. I do get Friday "off" though- I am starting GLAD training, so I have that the 17th, 24th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st. So that should be informative and interesting!

1 comment:

Michele said...

DON'T Exercise until your PT tells you that you can.
You have been boring lately. Can't you come up with something good. I just checked out the link on Thayer & Assoc....that pizza looks like it is to die for good!!!