Friday, October 24, 2008

I don't work today-ay!

I don't work today-ay! I don't work today-uh! I have GLAD training last Friday, today, and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday next week. It doesn't start until 8:30 today, and so I am stiiiillll HOME! I had this awesome plan of sleeping in and being all sorts of lazy til I needed to go, BUUUTTT I got this insane desire to get up, bright-eyed and bushy tailed, and hopped on the treadmill! So I did it! Too bad it was only half an hour, but I guess this having to cut back-ness wasn't so bad cause now I can consider myself exercised for the day!



Today is K's birthday, so tomorrow, R, K, and I are going to go get our tootsies pampered and eat some delicious lunches! Yay!!! I also have from other friends going pumpkin patching tomorrow afternoon as well- I'm hoping to meet up with them- cross your fingers!

OK, it's 8:00, gotta go call some peeps and leave so I can drive across town (LOL - literally 5-10 mins) to make it to trainnnnnning!

No comments: