Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog Spew

I seem to get spurts of time on the computer, and find extremely random things to do while I'm online. Today I went to one of my favorite sites to oogle at wall decals. This website has Super Mario Bros. wall decals, so you can pretend you're in a VIDEO GAME!!!!





I want it so bad. I can't justify $75 on something like that though! Besides, where would I put such awesomeness?!!? Drew would NEVER let me put it in the bedroom! Treadmill's room? Nah....gotta leave that for the Fire Brigade!




I think eventually though, when we do have babies, I'll get the restickable decals of Alphabet Zoo!



Tonight, I drank a cup of apple cider, ate a cupcake, and had some whipping cream...ohohoh, and some cotton candy from Farmer's Market today. HAHAHA I feel all sugared up, and ready for bed! I'm going to go put the new sheets on the bed and snuggle in and watch some random movie til I pass out (I think Ratatouille is in there right now!)

**And remember, if it's clear and yella, you've got juice there fella, if it's tangy and brown, you're in cider town!**



I want to note that I made vanilla cuppycakes with vanilla icing, no sprinkles - tomorrow once theyve cooled, but not tonight, and no cherries. I just found the one with the cherry on top because it reminded me of Mr. Bean and how he had that cuppycake with the cherry on top and I like that episode a lot!

I also have this awesome cuppycake book on how to decorate them all crazy like. Maybe I'll post some pictures of that later.

No comments: