Sunday, March 21, 2010

Meet Miss 9 Months Old!

Happy 9-month-iversary! (OK, Drew said I can't call them --iversaries since it only happens once, not yearly, but I say PoohPooh to that!)

Things we can do now that we're "big" :

Tell Daddy how to play his games...


Show everyone TWO teeth instead of 1...


Find my belly button at record speeds...


Let mommy humiliate me in the backyard to make sure everything is a "Go" for Easter...


And lastly, scoot in the hallway after I decided this is where I wanted to sit down...

Mmmhmmm, Very grown up!

(and for comparisons sake, here 8 months)
(she's the same height, and has gained ~1.25lbs)- 28.5", ~23.5lbs (it varied depending on if she was alone, with Drew, or with me, so it was a bit of a guess, so we averaged it!) (96% weight, 74% height---which I have a hard time believing cause I feel she is TALL!, 95% for head circumference)---I did a little tweaking and apparently 97% is the highest is goes. hahaha (at least the one I was using)


(8 months w/Blaire)

No comments: