Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 10 - 14

There were several days last week where I didn't even touch my computer. So the same with this week, I'm just going to front load all these guys :)

day 10. a photo of you as a baby
 
day 11. a photo of your favorite film(s)





I'll spare you the rest- but I sure love me some Harry Potter!


day 12. a photo of you


another one?

day 13. a photo of your best friend(s)

 We have so many pictures together so why this one? Cause that's the folder I was in, and we were camping with some of the greatest people ever.  The flash was so bright so we decided that instead of looking like drunk dorks trying to keep our eyes open, we would just look like regular dorks instead. :D
 
day 14. a photo of one of your favorite family members




Why choose one when you can have all three?!

No comments: