Sunday, December 5, 2010

VayCayShun!!

I realized tonight that life is pretty boring some weeks.  I'm perfectly happy with that.  I have other weeks where everything is double booked and I have to let something go, and that can be pretty frustrating.  Next week is like that.  Then I have to pack.  I hate packing. I don't know if I've ever told anyone that, but packing up for a vacation is almost worth not going at all.  It's extremely stressful on me.  Oh well, we'll have a good time!

My plan on our trip, is to go to the Everglades, maybe down and drive around the Florida Keys a little bit (I don't think we'll make it to Key West- It's a 4 hour drive each way from where we're staying, and I know Drew and I could do it, but I just don't want to make Elisabeth sit in the car for 8 hours). (wow, run on sentence!)  We're going to go up to Harry Potter land at Universal Studios (which is a 3.5 hour drive, but this is mainly why Key West is out since we'd be doing it 2 different days).  I don't think we'll do regular Universal Studios, cause otherwise I think we'd need to spend a night up there, and there's only like 2 or 3 total rides that I know Elisabeth can go on.  So any other rides we do, we're going to have to go solo while the other waits, which could get bad if there's long lines. :/  We'll probably go play on the beach.  Maybe visit the Miami zoo?  Any other good ideas for us to go check out???

 mmmm banananananas!!

 Future softball pitcher right there

 chillaxin

I didn't intentionally take pictures of her eating, but I guess that's all she does lately.  She also likes wrapping paper and Hermie the Elf.  (Who doesn't?!?)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Of course she wants the Hermie doll. It looks like daddy