Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good times

Things we've done this week.
  • Chewed incessantly on teething rings (mama see's TWO teeth RIGHT under the gums...this has been very interesting in the irritable department)
  • Read lots of books
  • Played with mommy's phone and listened to Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
  • Sang 'Hey Diddle Diddle' with singing toys
  • Screamed lots, and lots and lots
  • Learned that screeching is fun when it echo's, even though it's an outside voice in the house
  • Refused to drink anything on Sunday because she's too grown-up for that 'baby' stuff now
  • Measured things
  • Tried on new shoes
  • Spit on Daddy a lot
  • Giggled
  • Ate Oreos
  • Ate Frozen Yogurt
  • Ate teething biscuits in the car and made a horrendous mess
We've been busy!













2 comments:

Michele said...

I LOVE the photos with the tiny little bow. They are so cute on her. How did the Oreos go? Were the double stuff? I think next she needs some crack carrin' elves.

Maddy said...

Oh, yes she does need to try those! And of course they were double stuffed. We don't even consider buying the other kind. She actually just had bits of the cookie part and I have to make quadruple stuffed oreos and I didn't want to eat the nasty cookie without any icing. She also was wanting to eat it fast, too, so I had to crumble it up. Maybe in the next month or two we'll do crack elves!

I'm also surprised at how many people stop me to discuss my ability to get the bow on her head- like corn syrup is a magic trick. And the sad thing is, is I always have to put it on her left side cause she'll knock it off on her right when I feed her!