- Chewed incessantly on teething rings (mama see's TWO teeth RIGHT under the gums...this has been very interesting in the irritable department)
- Read lots of books
- Played with mommy's phone and listened to Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
- Sang 'Hey Diddle Diddle' with singing toys
- Screamed lots, and lots and lots
- Learned that screeching is fun when it echo's, even though it's an outside voice in the house
- Refused to drink anything on Sunday because she's too grown-up for that 'baby' stuff now
- Measured things
- Tried on new shoes
- Spit on Daddy a lot
- Ate Oreos
- Ate Frozen Yogurt
- Ate teething biscuits in the car and made a horrendous mess
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Things we've done this week.
Posted by Maddy at 4:08 PM