Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sand! We have SAND!

How could you pass this up? ...we definitely couldn't...




We had a fabulous time. It was a little chilly. It was a little early. But I'm not one to complain! We got there right inbetween E's naps, so for our little family, it was *pErFeCt*

I tried to pick a couple pictures. It obviously didn't work. :) Enjoy!


First time in the sand................


What is this stuff???......


mmmm....saaaannnd.....


Mommy! I really like it!


Daddy, let me have your glasses, you forgot mine...


This stuff is GREAT!


Change of wardrobe. We had to pretend it was toasty warm, warm, warm!


I love that face!!


I remembered to get one of the two of us!


The waves were HUGE! I tried to get it on video but I don't think it does it justice.


We even saw a seal!


Wish you were here!


...and since I'm a glutton for pictures, here's some more!

Luto! (from Labyrinth)


yup...jammies and everything...


Goin to a partay!

4 comments:

Michele said...

OK 1st photo is gorgeous!
The dude says you are terrible parents first for letting her eat so much sand and you Maddy for not liking Free Bird.
Ludo is awesome and the video game one is great!

Little House in the Big Northwest said...

I've never met a baby who didn't LOVE to eat sand! Adorable pics! Looks like Ellie didn't mind the cold beach at all! Makes me want to take my family out there soon!

Brammer Family said...

She makes sand look so tasty! :d Great pictures!

Monica said...

So pretty! And the sand pictures are hilarious.