Monday, December 21, 2009

Summer Solstice

I don't know why it didn't hit me until today- (and I apologize to those that have mentioned this in the past- it never really stuck in my head)- but Elisabeth was born on Summer Solstice! And her 6monthiversary is on Winter Solstice. It made me smile. She's our solstice baby! We were joking in the car on our way home from Issaquah this morning that we should have named her Summer Solstice Jackson, and how tacky cliche that would have been. We had a good laugh over it.

We also made up new lyrics to Rudolph about how he really should have stuck up for himself and said poohpooh to the reindeer that were rude to him. The reindeer should have been nice to Rudolph BEFORE Santa said he was legit. Anyway, we had a good talking to with E about how you need to stick up for yourself and recognize that you're worth something regardless of what others think. ;)

I don't have her naked baby picture with Blaire the Hippo yet, but I'll get it later tonight. Here's some fun pictures from the last week or so that I found enjoyable!



Drew and Ellie thought it would be a good idea to practice driving now!


Bows are prettier on heads than on boxes!


Happy Day!


She looks like she's tooting and has a black eye, but really, she didn't want the tray in front of her, and she was wiping prunes all over her face!


Chillin in the sink, causing mischief


This is the newest member of the Clark family- his name is Hopper and he's all legs



Posing for me. hahahaha



I hope everyone has a great Christmas this year! I'm pretty excited to spend it with my little family this year!

1 comment:

Michele said...

The sink photos are awesome!