Tuesday, December 22, 2009

She's all legs!

This is more for a reference for me, but you all can enjoy the growth as well. I'm still sad I don't have a day she was born (or even week of) picture with Blaire. So sad. Oh well, towel sponge baths will have to do. :)


Brand New! (4 days old)


One Month Old


Two Months Old



Three Months Old - I wish I remembered why she was crying!



Four Months Old- this is when the "I'm so cool, I can put my feet on the railing" business started!


Five Months Old



Six Months Old - is it just me, or did she sprout legs!? --we also had to put the bumper up cause she's gotten good at arching her back and slamming her head into the bars- I figure this way there's at least a little cushion to dampen the head butts.

I sure love this little girl!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I think you need to put the towel next to Blair and take a photo for size reference.
I love her rolls!