Sunday, October 25, 2009

So she wasn't as big as I thought!


Hi There!


I figured Ellie was in the fat, fat, fat percentile, but when we took her in for her 4-month check-up. This is what they had to say:

Height: She's 25.25" tall (not long people) lol which is the 73rd percentile- shocking, I know!
Weight: 16lbs 3oz- 88th percentile- I thought it'd be higher?
Head: 41 Centimeters- which surprisingly, is only the 39th percentile. And here I thought she had a bulbous head!

She got her booster shots and didn't even cry on the first one. The second one takes a little longer to inject, so she cried, but was easily calmed, which I'm thankful for! She didn't even seem to need Tylenol that night for the pain! - she was happy as can be, cooing up a storm, and wiggling like a fishy at bath time!


Daddy and baby's favorite pastime- watching football


Look how I like to stand up!


Good thing daddy's phone is in an otter box! That way I can slobber all over it, and it's OK!


Me Chinese!

No comments: