Sunday, November 16, 2008

Taking a break

I've been playing Super Mario Bros 3 all day today. I felt like trash this morning, so all previous engagements were canceled. (I thought canceled had 2 l's in it. weird...yet another word that doesn't follow the CVC rule) Anyway, I have been playing this blasted game all day today, and feel as though I have gotten no where. I started on about mid level 2, and am now on level 5, and have started over more times than I can count.

As you can see, I'm about dead again. I get through these boards with some kind of miracle and then throw all my guys away on some stupid stuff. So here I am, FREAKING out again, so I thought I'd take a break. This is all thanks to one of my students that said he was having trouble getting past a certain spot on his S.M.B3 game, and I was like- oh man, I want to play that!!!!! So here I am. I end up leaving my cpu on at night so that I don't have to start completely over.

Also keep in mind, I do have all 3 warp flutes, I just wanted to get a chance to actually play the game all the way through without using them. I'm not too sure how it's going though.

Part of me feels like I'm going to have a heart attack at any second. I don't kow how in the world we played these games when we were little- amazing!

Some good news though, is that my nausea seems to be waning- at least for the time being- I'd say it's been hanging around for 7-8 of the past 10 hours rather than a constant 10- so that's good, right?

2 comments:

Michele said...

What game console are you playing on? I am glad you are starting to feel a touch better.

Maddy said...

I found a website online that has tons of NES games, so I just play there. It's like nintendo8.com or something. I just searched it in Google