Drew's at the law school writing some dumb paper, so I'm stuck home, alone. Not even a pedi appt. set up! P.a.t.h.e.t.i.c. - So here's survey instead!
8 T.V. Shows that I like to watch
1. Grey's Anatomy- man, I have been SUCKED in
2. The Office - if you don't want this show, somethin is seriously wrong with you
3. Battlestart Galactica - I can't wait for this to start back up again, they keep teasing me!
4. King of the Hill - I don't watch this often, but listen to it quite a bit when Drew watches, and I find it pretty amusing.
5. Flip that House - is that even on anymore? We haven't had cable in a year and I miss it.
6. Good Eats - Alton Brown in my cooking hero
7. The Jetsons - I don't think they're on anymore, but I sure loved watching them.
8. I have others, too. :)
1. India Palace - this is my favorite by default since there are only TWO Indian food places in Salem. I sure love me some of their lunch buffet though!
2. Fuji Rice Time - once again, by default. I don't know of any other acceptable sushi places anywhere near here.
3. McGrath's - I love their crab...mmmmm...!!!
4. Fathom's - Thank you Tamara for enlightening our eyes to this wonderful, brilliant, delicious place! LOVE IT!
5. Papa Johns - I know it isn't a place you go eat, but it's the best gosh darn pizza in the world!
6. Burgerville- hands down, best "fast food" EVAR!
7. Diary Queen - I really just like their Oreo Blizzard.
8 Things I did Today
1. Woke up- ate an egg and an english muffin
2. Whined to Drew that he doesn't really HAVE to work on his paper today.
4. Cleaned the ENTIRE HOUSE!!!!! wooo! I haven't done that in probably almost 3 months.
5. Ate lunch
6. Blogged about my cool self
7. Played Mario Bros 3, got frustrated since I can't remember how to get the flute on level 1, board 3- even though my goal is to play every single level. :/
8. Chatted and texted
8 Things that I Look Forward To:
1. Not feeling sick
2. Drew working so we have some more money
3. Cutting my hair after K.'s wedding
4. Going to Hawaii- sort of- the packing part really blows
5. Longer days, not longer nights
6. Thanksgiving to see my niece! (and nephew...and I suppose their parents, too...) :)
7. Christmas Break
8. Being a mommy
8 Things on my Wishlist (now you get to see my greedy, worldly side)
1. Exact change in my pocket for everything I buy in an endless supply
2. A car- doesn't even have to be new!
3. To not have to work- stupid student loans
4. To be more easy going
5. To be able to travel where I want, and have someone else pack for me.
6. To have a house on the coast
7. To have a detached house- not a condo
8. a puppy!