Monday, June 8, 2009

I think I'll take pictures tomorrow

Well, today was the day. I am now officially unemployed. It could only be for 24 hours, but as of right now, I am a lazy bum and I'm ok with that. :) I still have paychecks for the summer and health insurance through September, so worse comes to worse, I'm covered for a while.

I didn't sleep last night for maybe more than an hour tops. I came home after cleaning up my "former" classroom and running some errands, went and lied down on the bed to finish up a book and literally passed out. I'm glad I set my alarm on my phone to go get Drew cause I would have totally slept too long.

Anyway, I went to the doctor today. Nothing too new. I am however 1/10th of the way there! Let's hope that number gets bigger this week. I also made sure he won't go past a week before inducing. I don't think I could honestly handle this heartburn that much longer. I'd shoot someone.

I'm home tomorrow with not much to do other than clean the house and read, so maybe I'll take some random pictures to post on here since I've been slacking on that a lot lately.

No comments: