I got home from SLC a few hours ago to a very quiet house. I'm not used to Drew not being around. Thankfully it won't be long. I realized once again that I don't think I'll ever have the ability to move back to Utah. Here are some reasons:
1. The bleached blonds that have their children as accessories. Everyone knows they have dark hair, so why hide it? I have a *very* hard time with this...much more than I realized.
2. I love the ocean. I love being 45 minutes from the coast. Sure, it's cold, but the beauty is worth the cold.
3. I love the green. We went during "green" season to Salt Lake and it was still gross and dirty colored.
4. Road construction. I hate it, and where my mom lives, you have to go through all the nasty construction to get anywhere downtown. yuck!
I do miss some things though, I guess I'm not as heartless as some make me out to be!
1. Mountains. I love Mount Olympus. I miss looking at it from mom's backyard. The trees were all in blossom out back, and having those trees frame the mountains was beautiful.
2. Family - I love you guys, so maybe you should come move up here?? :D
--yeah, that's about all I miss. Oh, and I miss a couple of my friends, but I have great friends here too, so it really is a toss up!
I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow. Since I missed assessment day, I'll be there late making up for it. Maybe I wont dink around too much though. I'm glad I got to see Jimmy grajimutate though, that's a huge accomplishment, and I'm proud of him! - oh, and Shel, I need your pics from Sat! :) I'm going to go upload mine right now. <3
A pretty sunset flying into SL,UT