Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oops, Forgot these!


(You wouldn't know it, but she is hand dancing in the hallway. hahaha)

For those that may or may not be keeping track of our fun produce box every week, this is what we got on Tuesday:
Gold Raspberries
Cherry tomatoes
salad mix
cucumbers
basil
garlic (not pictured, I forgot to put it on the towel since I don't wash it)
zucchini
Romano beans
purple viking potatoes




She had to try out her old swing that we brought out for our friend's baby


Ellie's favorite past time with her new favorite book, Hello, Cupcake!

1 comment:

Suki Lotti said...

I am pretty certain I own the same blue striped dress thing in that last picture. Carters?

Regarding your note on my blog post... I probably did complain at the time about sleeping on the floor. Well, maybe not. Because I was SO GLAD to be in our own place again after two months of sleeping on someone else's floor or being apart from Jared.