Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ellie the Pooh

Drew is out of town at an attorney conference thing, so I'm on my own for a few days. I went to take the trash out after dinner. Elisabeth was playing with the pens, markers and keys on the table next to the front door. I didn't realize she was as smart as she is. We have a bag full of glass we need to take to recycle. A jam jar happened to be in there. She had seen it a few days ago and I moved the bag and told her no. So when I came back in the house, this is what I found:



She was going to town on it! I laughed, grabbed her and threw her in the tub cause she was a giant ooey, gooey sticky mess. Please someone punch me if I ever get mad at a situation like this :)



I found that spider in the hose faucet cover. I literally almost got nauseous because it was so big.


Ellie has enjoyed playing in the rocks lately. She had been really good at keeping them out of her mouth and just hitting them against the ground and rain pipe. This day, however, she decided to figure out which ones, and how many rocks she could get in her mouth. I've learned a pretty good way of getting small objects and large objects out of her mouth. The naughty little girl! ....we won't be playing in the rocks for a while.... ;)

No comments: