Thursday, August 27, 2009

While the baby sleeps!


I wanted to post some more pictures while Ellie was sleeping. Not a whole lot is going on. I had grand plans for my classroom today, but instead, I got a crying baby that won't take longer than a 15 minute nap. Soooooo, I've been hanging out at home more than I had anticipated.

Oh, there goes the crying again! I guess this will be a short post :) Enjoy the pictures!







So picked on!


And another picked on!


Tasting her clothes and other's clothes is a favorite past time!


We don't know how she was able to sleep like this

1 comment:

Tamara said...

O the crying, the glorious injustice of all that crying... I hope you are getting lots of mean pinching in... you know, like Jonathan's dad always said: "if you're gonna cry, I'm gonna give you something to cry about!" hahaha... jk. Mads, I love you tons and you are amazing. If I can ever help, PLEASE call me. You should let me watch her here sometime so she can get her fatness squished by us and get some dog slobber on her toes and watch the crazy parakeets fly around, and go walk around the garden. Then she'll be so tired she'll sleep for like two days. :) <3 Love ya!!