Tuesday, April 7, 2009

oh alright, twist my arm :)

50 Things About Me



1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
No poop Sherlock!

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
nope! Nor should I- if I'm a wanker, so are they. :)

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
It depends on who it is :)

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I sure hope so, otherwise, there's a lot of 'splainin to do!

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Out of a $20 maybe. I have no other money.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Jonathan- I hear he's the best OBGYN out there- too bad I know him, I'd go there, but that'd be creepy

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
No, but hearing about people getting divorced freaks me out

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
There's random people that pop in at times that are similar to ones I've had with them in the past.

10. Whats your most favorite scar?
I like the one on my big toe from dancing around in the front room and slicing it on a piece of glass.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane other than over seas?
Other than overseas? What kind of question is that?! Who does that often???? So not over seas would be from LAX to PDX last August coming home from Mexico!

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
uhm...to who? on aim, it was: What kind of ass would I be if I did that? (LOL) on my phone, It was so did "she" do anything with you today? - names preserved for protection. :D

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
EYEBALLS!- the blues win!

14. Fill in the blank. LAME

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
POP out this mutant tumor successfully!

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Not you! hahaha j/k

17. How many kids do you want to have?
uhm, 1 is good. :D

18. Would you make a good parent?
NOPE! Totally irresponsible and selfish.

19. Where was your profile picture taken?
Is it with Drew? I think it's on the boat going to Molokini Crater in Hawaiiiiii (I sound snobbish. LOL)

20. Whats your middle name?
Elisabeth- it's pretty awesome

21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
Being a jerk, and purposely being passive aggressive.

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Can I change my genetic makeup so I didn't have the fat gene? Cause that'd be pretty boss. I was looking at this handout I got from the dr. showing ideas on how to gain MORE weight (MORE WEIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!), and how to try to gain less. Well, I'd like to be the person that needs to gain more weight- that'd rock!

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
I think Michele was?

24. What are you wearing right now?
What I wore to work. I think there's a black smudge on my shirt from a kid poking my fat with their pencil and then going oops!

25. Righty or Lefty?
LEFTY FTW!!

26. Best place to eat?
It depends:
Breakfast- The Sassy Onion
Lunch- India Palace
Dinner - Fathom's

27. Favorite jeans?
The ones that fit.

28. Favorite animal?
Giraffe's. I've fed them, SO fun :D

29. Favorite juice?
Koolaid? Real juice, I don't care, I like apple, orange, grape, and the newly added to the list pinapple orange!

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yup, twice in fact. Very crappy. I even remember the 2nd time I was in 1st grade, and didn't want to go to school, so I told my mom I was sick, she looked at me and freaked out and told me I had chicken pox. I was like- yeah, told ya! LOL

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Who hasn't?

32. Ever had a bar fight?
Nah, bars are for weenies

33. Who knows you the best?
Myself

34. Shoe size?
My running shoes- 7's, everything else- 7 1/2

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Neither, I got lucky

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
With a pet? How sad.

37. Been to Mexico?
Yeah- I don't advise it. When the water says it's potable in Acapulco, DON'T drink it!

38. Did you buy something today?
I bought some generic claritin stuff. My throat is itching like I had peanut butter with not peanuty satisfaction.

39. Did you get sick today?
No, that's a lame question

40. Do you miss someone today?
I miss my kitty

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Does telling 8 year olds to stop whining count?

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
I can't remember- it was down in SLC. I have one waiting for me in the next month or two though!!!

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Drewsiferina!

44. Last person to see you cry?
The ladies at work. I love them!

45. Who made you cry??
The vulture. No names will be harmed. :)

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
30 Rock. I love that show!

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Sleep, sleep, and more sleep. Oh, and to make waffles!

48. Who do you think will re post this?
Who knows! Don't care!

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Drew and lil bro, Ryan. We seem to be doing that quite a bit.

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I'd ask if we can wait til tomorrow, cause I'm kind of tired TODAY!

No comments: