Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Where does the time go?!

I have probably been on the internet 1/100th of the time I usually spend on here, yet I don't remember doing anything else. I have no time for anything lately. It's driving me insane! I did clean the house for an hour tonight though. I stopped when I realized I needed to wash the floors. I'll do it tomorrow. :)

So my show and tell items today---let's see what I've uploaded...



Oh yes.. The mango. These, my friends, are the mangos of Mexico. Too bad they weren't as sweet as the Mexican ones. I think maybe we have to ripen them almost to the point of bad before they're sweet maybe? Anyway, we found them at Costco, and I squealed a little bit, cause unfortunately, those mangos were pretty much the only thing I cared to eat every single morning down there. (I'm really reaching here for something positive about that experience. :) )



While I was taking pictures, I took a picture of my favoritestest cereal lately. CAP'N CRUNCH! I tried eating the malt o meal version and that stuff just stinks compared to the original stuff. Man, even looking at that picture, I wish I wasn't full, cause I would totally nom some up right now! LOVE THOSE GUYS!


OK, off to pay bills. :)

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Grant ate mangos all the time on his mission in Mexico. I don't think he thinks they're the same here, either. When I was pregnant, I discovered the joy of Reeses Puffs cereal. It sounded gross to me at first, but a weak moment in the grocery store proved otherwise. I went through so many boxes of that stuff! Now that baby is here, the cereal is okay. Weird, huh?