I did this over on my LJ account, and thought I'd randomize my blarg here just a little bit.
Top 10 Beauty Products Meme:
These are the things I use weekly, but most are daily products
1. Aveeno Lotion - I love this stuff. If it wasn't for this stuff, my skin would cripple and die. It is my life blood
2. Aveeno Body Wash - Same with the lotion. My skin is so sensitive that if I didn't have this stuff, I would die.
3. Bath and Body Works Lotion - I may not be able to use this stuff all over, but I use some on my arms and hands almost daily, and I absolutely love all the wonderful, luxurious smells! Sea Island Cotton happens to be my current favorite.
4. Mary Kay Mascara - I'm sure there's other mascara's that I could use, but I am quite happy with this one. It does it's job, and I can get it for cheap, cheap, cheap!
5. Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream - This stuff is fabulous for those pesky dry spots on my face. They don't happen super often (except lately), and this is so great at getting rid of them within a couple of days.
6. Satin Lips Lip Balm - I love this stuff too. I have it in my purse and seem to have Napoleon Dynamite syndrome of my hips hurting real bad at least once a day. This stuff quenches the thirst and makes my lips feel oh so soft!
7. Timewise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer - I seem to be genetically pre-disposed to have nasty dark circles under my eyes. Even if I sleep enough, the older I get, the worse they get. Since I seem to be anti foundation wearing, this stuff seems to help camouflage the fact that my under eyes aren't the best. Too bad this stuff is ridiculously expensive for what I like to pay for my products.
8. Joico hair products- It doesn't matter what it is. If it says Joico, my hair LOVES it. This stuff is specifically made for african-american hair, but it sure loves my hair, too! I don't get to buy it as often as I like, but when I do get it, it's a happy day!
9. Suave Healthy Curls - When the Joico is low, surprisingly, this stuff works wonders! I always Love, Love what my hair does with this stuff in it. And it's so cheap!
10. Betamethasone - Since I have such sensitive skin, I can almost guarantee there's some bout of eczema on some ankle or finger. If it wasn't for this stuff, I would die a cruel, painful death of scratching myself to death. This stuff is heaven sent. I wouldn't go a day without it!