Tuesday, September 21, 2010

15 months!

I realized tonight that my wee little one is 15 months! I know where the time has gone! hahaha!  Sometimes it goes slowly, and sometimes too quickly. I keep thinking I am just loving whatever stage she's in, but I'm especially loving watching her try to run. She gets a little hop down and starts to laugh. I think she's a little scared to run, but she's working on it.  It's pretty cute.  We head to the doctor's tomorrow for his wellness check-up, so I'm sure I'll have more information to share tomorrow.

So as for today, with it being Tuesday and all, I have to post our CSA box picture!

Toooday, we got 3# of sweet girl tomatoes, strawberries, radishes, spinach, lettuce, lots of potatoes, lots of apples, 2 red pappers, and a pummykin! - it has a real name, but I don't feel like going up and finding the paper that tells us.  It's just a small variety of the ones they make pumpkin pie out of. FUN!

I went and took a picture of Elisabeth when I realized it was her 15 month-iversary. I feel so bad that I don't take daily pictures anymore. I mean, I take them *almost* every day, but it isn't the same priority as it was that first year, and truth is, I kind of miss it.  ahh well.  Anyway, this seems to be a typical sleeping position. :)

K, ignore that this is out of focus cause it made me laugh. They look like twins! (Drew told me to stop taking pictures of him in his pjs...sorry hunny! :) )

This was a fight. :) That headband came off as soon as I let go. Maybe someday I can put pretties in her hair again.... sigh....

what is she eating? Why it's beef jerky! that kid eats a ridiculous amount of those. Gross, just gross.

Open mouth kisses- the best! hahahaha I love her :)

No comments: