Saturday, July 25, 2009

Zoooom!

I can't believe how fast things are going! My little girl will be 5 weeks old tomorrow, and summer is almost over. Even though I've had a hard time getting enough sleep with my stomach issues, I have still enjoyed every second I get with my little sweetie.

We haven't done a whole lot here, but I was able to get the house clean today!

Ellie has also started to touch things with her hands- next step=grabbing them! how very exciting!


Modeling careers start early


We tried to make it look like she was sitting up. She protested!


She absolutely LOVES baths. She takes after her Auntie Michele. She does have to have her towel though- not just for modesty, but for warmth!


Mini smile- she's chillin with Drew


Hanging out at the Arts Festival

2 comments:

Michele said...

YAY For bathes. Maybe I need to take one with her when she is visiting.

Jocelyn said...

Love the pictures. Zoooom is so true! I see you got a Baby Bjorn. Love those things. Ellie is adorable. I hope you can get more sleep soon.

Oh, and BTW, I'm loving the yellow/grey baby legs. So cute!