Thursday, July 9, 2009

...Almost...

I got notification that my computer shipped out today! A day earlier than they said it'd be built. Come to find out that it's being shipped from China. One of my friends just moved back from teaching in China for the last 2 years, and let me tell you, her adventure trying to get OUT of China was one for the books. I am utterly amazed she was able to escape. I feel that my laptop may have the same outcome. Is it sacrilegious to pray for a laptop to arrive safely? LOL There's no ETA as to when it'll be here, just that it shipped out of China at 3:30pm today. So we will see.

I'm holding off on pictures until then since I'm going to have to transfer them all over anyway, and it'll make my life just a little bit easier.

So hopefully no more than a week before I get the clunking beauty!

No comments: