Saturday, August 27, 2011

CSA Week 13!

I can't believe we're already half way over! My one and only complaint this year has been way too many potatoes- we definitely didn't get this many last year...weird...  Otherwise, it's been fantastic!

Just ignore the extra tomatoes in the background and crummy pic quality- I had to take the pic with my phone since my camera was at the house, but the house wasn't ready for food yet :)

What we got: potatoes, carrots, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, blackberries, onion, zucchini/pattypan squash  - yum!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Art Teacher said...

gasp! too many potatoes! No such thing. You need to make potato and zucchini pancakes:)

Durante said...

I need to do something like this, I seem to be going through a lot of veggies and berries lately and this might add unexpected variety. Thanks :-)